Below are a few upcoming tax deadlines to keep in mind.
- Farmers and fishermen who did not make 2016 estimated tax payments must file 2016 tax returns and pay taxes in full.
- Large employers must furnish Form 1095-B and Form 1095-C to employees.
- 2016 calendar-year S corporation Form 1120S income tax returns are due.
- 2016 calendar-year partnerships Form 1065 income tax returns are due.
- Forms 1095-B and 1095-C due to the IRS, if filing electronically. (Employers who have 250 or more employees are required to file electronically.)
Please contact your CPA or tax advisor for additional details.